The Big Country Homebrewers are a group of brewers who support a responsible love for craft brewed beer and the brewing process. Men and women age 21 years and older are encouraged to join and participate in all club activities. Activities include special themed gatherings, club competitions, brewing demonstrations, technical clinics and homebrew or commercial beer tastings.
We are sanctioned by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) and plan to participate in many AHA sanctioned events throughout the years to come. We provide instruction and information into the brewing process, its history, beer styles and just craft brewing in general. Several of our members are award-winning homebrewers and have a wealth of knowledge in the homebrewing hobby. Members of the Big Country Homebrewers hope to form lasting friendships and to stimulate a love for handcrafted beer in the Big Country.
Individual: $25 per year
Family: $40 per year
- Homebrewing Support
- Ingredient discounts at Texas Brewing Inc., Keg Connection and Homebrew Supply.
- Participation in bulk grain orders
- Participation in club competitions
- Participation in “Abilene Beer Underground” (special/rare beer tastings)
- Discount at Pappy Slokum Brewing
- Discount at Brick Oven Pizza